Friday, April 17, 2009

Back to the starry nights

Well bitches, I've been shitty for the past four weeks and haven't updated. I think about it every day but than I don't typical me I suppose. But I have booked a trip back to England! Yay me. I'll see Ian, and Stuart, and who know who else, maybe some of the twitter folk I see around the web. May 29th though June 7th! Let me know if you live in the London area and if you want to meet up. Boo can't come as he is finishing graduate stuff and changed tacks and now has three months of work to complete, so I'm going alone again. Which is cool and sad at the same time.

Oh well heres to the Drinking and the History!





2 comments:

Clint said...

Oooh I may be about if you are at a loose end in London!

Tim said...

Sweet I'm up for lunch or dinner!