Tuesday, November 27, 2007
okay context. ...I have wanted a three toed sloth as a pet since i was a young child, no creature has ever sparked the natural affinity that these have in me. I have never analyzed this beyond the yearly dreams of getting one. so uh that's why, sorry to all my "chill, masc, buds"!!!
click to enlarge
Posted by Tim at 8:09 PM
Monday, November 26, 2007
Unconscious Mutterings... Stolen from Yani's blog which is a tad out of my normal spectrum but full of interesting mental tidbits
1. Filthy :: Child
2. Therapist :: lazy
3. Duck :: Bill
4. Slant :: Plank
5. Artist :: starving
6. Lease :: chains
7. Wish :: Ring
8. Doormat :: marriage
9. Global :: apocalypse
10. Apartment :: cage living
Posted by Tim at 10:55 AM
Sunday, November 25, 2007
1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR EX IF YOU COULD?
um one of them.. the first one
2. WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
i'm wearing a shirt and a hoodie. it's a gray tshirt
3. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR MYSPACE LIST?
um not on myspace
4. DO YOU HAVE “A THING” FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP “8??
um not on myspace
5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
um not on myspace
7. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
none on purpose
8. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
it's simple and good most of the time
9. DO YOU MAKE OVER 40K A YEAR?
10. NAME ONE SONG YOU CAN RELATE TO RIGHT NOW?
black hole sun
11. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE?
12. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
in a heartbest!
13. WHATS YOUR MOTHERS NAME?
I shouldn't say
14. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BDAY?
had a big cook out and had all my friends over for it, even my Mom was in town!
15. WHAT’S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
it sounds like a doorbell
16. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP?
17.WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT TWO NIGHTS AGO?
18. HOW MANY EX’S ARE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST?
19. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
20. FAVORITE CITY?
San Diego or anywhere in New Mexico except Alburquerque
21. FAVORITE COLOR?
22. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN’T WAIT TO DO.
take a date to the Christmas party!
23. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
Saturday at noon at the airport
24. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR SIBLINGS?
they are all about 1600 miles away so it's fairly easy as long as i don't need anything or say anything controversial
25. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
to be stunningly in shape and have green eyes
26. IF YOU HAD $250,000…HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
27. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
6 to 8 years ...it's complicated
28. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
29. LAST PERSON YOU CALLED?
my workout buddy to tell him wii's were selling for 680$ on ebay with the proper marketing
30. LAST THING YOU ATE?
shrimp and polenta
31. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
may we have great storms than
32. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
33. WHAT’S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE?
...i don't know it's been too long
34. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
all the presidential candidates
35. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
I'm embarrassed to say!
36. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGE?
my friend Nick
37. LAST PERSON THAT MADE YOU SAD?
38. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Yeah..they seem to ask this question a lot. Is this normal? should I be worried?
39. FAVORITE TYPE OF DRINK?
Tea or chocolate milk
40. FAVORITE FOOD?
41. FAVORITE DESSERT?
42. EVER BEEN TO EUROPE?
no trying to go in May
44. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO???????
take a shot. In fact I take a shot anytime any dictator in the world dies.
45. DO YOU OWN A CAMERA PHONE?
yeah an LG it's okay. only 1.3mp
Posted by Tim at 8:14 PM
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I was recently in a short discussion with Dagon, the Elder God Representing fish sticks and road side glory holes, about thoughts versus context. This blog is all about context, if you knew me you would be aware that I can come up with some of the most bizarre thoughts and ideas and expound on them all day. But honestly those thoughts represent little that is truly me. For Example: even though I spent an entire day mapping out the radiation clouds (complete with little frowny faces) on a proposed nuking of Iran that does not mean I think we should nuke them. I simply have a form of mental ADD and my work is rarely mentally taxing.
So in an effort to provide Context, I will create my own MeMe...
1. How old are you?
2. How big is your family?
2 parents, 4 kids
3. Are your parents divorced?
Nope still married
4. What is your maximum level of schooling?
Well the world is a school right? um Jr in Microbiology, than I ran out of money and had to work for my food and stuff. Now I make more than all my microbiology friends.
5. Are you gainfully employed?
Why yes I am, i haven't had to break the law to make money in quite some time.
6.Do you like your job?
I like the freedom my job allows me but I feel heartsick when ever I go to my friends lab.
7. Are you married?
Nope quite illegal in my state!
8. Are you coupled?
Nope I'm a loser that works all the time and avoids serious relationships by only going for unattainable folk. However I am trying to change this.
9. If ethics were a scale of 1 to 10 where would you fall?
Umm what does it mean if I always pay my debts but rarely care to follow the rules? 5? 6?
10. Are you religious? IF so do you have a faith you askew to?
No to both questions, I'm pretty sure hearing voices does not make me religious, though i tend to enjoy a good spiritual philosophy in those around me. in some ways I know where I stand with them and judge them on their ability to fit religion into life. I might be a future Taoist, or possibly a recruiter for the Elder Gods. Cthulu in 2008, The Stars are Right!!
11. Describe your friendships.
Um This is tough not only because I wrote this meme and have no idea how to do this but because sometimes I'm not sure where I stand with them. I have the Core group of friends around 8 in number that i would do anything for, They all know i'm gay and have told me and acted rational about it. Than I have my work friends that I haven't really had the "talk" with because it's a work situation and i have to work with them in a professional manner. Some know and some don't but all my bosses (and I.T.) knows so that makes things easier.
12. What is your biggest disappointment?
The way my parents treat the gheys. Also the way people grow apart instead of together.
13. Biggest joy?
Traveling and also connecting with people. Not the simple ways you get to know them but actually feeling for them and being a part of their lives.
14. Biggest dream?
Cruising the galaxy in a starship. hey you said big..
15. Best place you've ever visited.
Hmm it's a toss up between the desert and the Islands. New Mexico, and Hawaii I went to Kona Island. Friggin beautiful *That's the picture at the top cause I'm having problems with margins
16. Are you close with your Siblings?
Nope, not really, They really don't understand the whole gay thing. I think they believe I'm rebelling. Like totally....sigh
17. Favorite Band?
Don't really have one, my taste varies to much to lock onto one.
18. Favorite Movie?
Again don't really have one, though I always buy a copy of Big Trouble in Little China when a new format hits but I never watch it.
19. Favorite Cartoon?
Now there you got me, I'm a sucker for cartoons! Favorite one...I'll do favorite three, Venture Brothers, SeaLab, and Cowboy Bebop
20. What would you say you do?
I sell stuff so people can make signs. I am currently bored! of it.
21. Do you dream in color or black and white.
22. What is your favorite food
umm anything with sesame seeds in it. I think I'm addicted. also Fish?
23. Okay this is as far as I got and I feel bad about not posting so I figure I'll publish what I got so far
Posted by Tim at 1:01 PM
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Oh btw I'm only posting pics If I get comments!!!!
1. At what age did you realize you were gay?
uh i realized it was called gay about 15 when my Mom said she would be horribly disappointed if any of her kids were gay.. suddenly I was like, "crap I like guys enough to be gay" lol but than i was like, "so that means I must be Bi!" brilliant...
for the record my first attraction was the last day of fifth grade
2. What did you do when you first came to this realization?
I said nothing and tried to act straighter, date girls, yada yada
3. Who was the first person you told?
Hmm oddly enough a guy I picked up
4. How did they react?
He shrugged and said he was Bi..Duh
5. Did you go through a period of time thinking that you were bisexual?
I covered this already... I guess i should have read ahead
6. Did you ever date/get intimate with someone of the opposite sex?
Clinton, "Define Intimate" uh I made out with lots of girls but I only ever got off with guys
7. Now that you define yourself as gay, would you date someone who is bisexual?
8. Would you ever date a drag king?
No most likely not
9. Would you date someone who was HIV positive?
not unless there was a cure
10. Have you ever seen Cher in concert?
Uh no..I did see Blink 182 does that count?
11. If there was a pill that could make you straight, would you take it? Why or why not?
Now? Just when I'm really liking myself? that would be awkward. In the begining the answer would be yes. But now I'm not sure that i care except for the difficulty in finding the gays in a crowd. But than again i live in a country where they don't kill us.
12. Is assuming that *most* gay men are whores and/or drug addicts a fair assumption to make or an unnecessary form of stereotyping?
uh that would be a stupid stereotype although many would fall into it. I'd say that gay males "could be" whores and drug users. But mostly because of loneliness.
13. Is Tom Cruise "one of you"?
I kind of hope not but kind of believe the hype
14. Do you use the words "fag" and "dyke" but then get upset when someone straight uses them?
I try not to use them because over time they hurt your own perception of self.
15. Are you sure it isn't just a phase, like Anne Heche?
LOL lesbianism and male homo lovin' is completely different. Men and Women really are very different concerning sex
16. If someone saw you walking down the street, would they know right off the bat that you are gay?
unless i was holding hands with a dude. most likely not
18. The BEST part about being gay?
hanging out with the guys, and than getting to have sex with them
19. The WORST part?
making your parents doubt themselves and cry.
Posted by Tim at 10:02 PM