Thursday, July 10, 2008

musings

So I met someone amazing, quite seriously there is nothing wrong with this fine ass slab of man. Green eyes, huge brain, driven, cute, a great cook, and he digs the hell out of me (no idea why!). Quite honestly this scares the shit out of me. like, dick cringing, crawl under a rock, wonder why i ever thought i could do this. But it's not a challenge I don't want to face, so I guess I'm going to focus and give it my best shot. wish me luck cause it could be you next time!!

And seriously If you ever read this B I mean it.



4 comments:

chwjohns said...

It's not for you to understand why someone digs you. Just let it be.

SG said...

Good Luck!

dccised said...

i'm getting irrationally anxious to hear how this relationship is going. update already!

Tim said...

heh who would have thought this post would generate comments, i thought it was overly sappy : )