Thursday, July 10, 2008

musings

So I met someone amazing, quite seriously there is nothing wrong with this fine ass slab of man. Green eyes, huge brain, driven, cute, a great cook, and he digs the hell out of me (no idea why!). Quite honestly this scares the shit out of me. like, dick cringing, crawl under a rock, wonder why i ever thought i could do this. But it's not a challenge I don't want to face, so I guess I'm going to focus and give it my best shot. wish me luck cause it could be you next time!!

And seriously If you ever read this B I mean it.



4 comments:

chwjohns said...

It's not for you to understand why someone digs you. Just let it be.

Stay-At-Home Gay said...

Good Luck!

j said...

i'm getting irrationally anxious to hear how this relationship is going. update already!

Tim said...

heh who would have thought this post would generate comments, i thought it was overly sappy : )