Wednesday, March 18, 2009

To the North lie the ruins of the First ones

Business is starting to slow down, and despite my competitors lies to the the contrary, I know they are slowing down too. (vendor contacts) Inflation is already hitting our bottom line and slowly getting pushed over to the customers. Certain sectors are tightening faster than others. My paycheck is probably going to be A LOT smaller this month. Still I've done fine the last few months and that won't hurt. Still the urge to horde money is Very strong, I'm trying to resist however.
Boo's birthday is Saturday, and I have no idea what to get him, or where to take him... Ideas anyone? he's a 24 year old grad student who loves German stuff. The cake is ordered, I'm still looking for a night out hopefully with friends, if not stashing the dog at a friends and heading to a bigger city. I'd love to do a nature trip but the weather is suppose to be horrible, so I'm not sure I want to be on a mountain side during a tornado. That leaves sudden travel plans, a nice hotel, a spa trip. hmm after calling around I'm not sure about the spa trip.

Well any ideas are welcome!


No comments: