Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fuck Guitar Hero

Okay why is it that I am the one left out because i can't stand this game? I find it boring to mash buttons to make the song play. I find it tedious and draining to watch others play, I have no desire to even practice this game.
Mash faster!
Mash Mash!
your digital masters command you!

Seriously what the fuck??

I think my testosterone levels are way up, when my workout buddy told me he has to switch gyms to honor an old commitment and because he can't afford 49$ a month I had the over whelming urge to throw him against a wall. Plus he plays Guitar hero. I'm concerned that my workouts will suffer if I don't have a gym buddy but I've grown perfectly happy with my gym. It has everything I want and plus i have the perfect crush there.
I should consider this rationally.
I should take his concerns into account and try the new place out.
I should calm myself and rate my options and choices.

I shouldn't consider people as tools.
I shouldn't allow anger to lose me friends.
I shouldn't fall back into old cycles.

I've done so well for so long. I know I'm going to fuck this up.


No comments: