Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm still doing this thing

This meme is stolen from Stuart one of my favorite bloggers online and a seemingly nice human. While I have been accused of only liking unattainable folk from across the distant seas, let me assure you that the ones I have tried to date or befriend here here have all been royal disappointments.



1. Do you still talk to the person you last had a thing with?
Nope they moved to Charlotte, NC last saw them on Yahoo around new years.

2. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
um...I think once. nah I must have been imagining it

3. What kind of vitamins did you take as a kid?
none that I remember

4. What is the last thing you ate?
instant oatmeal washed down with iced tea

5. Did you get any compliments today?
only on a video I forwarded

6. Have you ever gone to court?
no it was all done in the judges chambers.

7. What does the seventh text message in your inbox say?
7th most recent, or 7th oldest?
7th most recent: "I can bring it over tomorrow morning (noon) if you want
7th oldest: "We're thinking subway and Ideas?"

Thus showing you a glimpse into my exciting life!

8. Are you friends with your neighbors?
I would say yes

9. Do you have any regrets?
yes though i tried for a decade to avoid them i ended it realizing that i did

10. Do you remember your first kiss?
not specifically though i remember my favorite kiss

11. What towns have you lived in?
Socorro, NM; Carlsbad, NM, Ft Leonardwood, MO; Salem, WV; Moore, OK, Norman, OK; Edmond OK; and Denbo, PA

12. What's the last piercing you got?
umm that would have been an ear over 10 years ago

13. When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
every FriGgin DAy!!!!!

14. Have you ever thrown up from drinking?
yes though not in a long, long time

15. Do you get jealous easily?
I'd like to say no? Judges, what do you say?

16. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
Nope

17. Toilet papered someone's house?
uh no, my front tree was when i was on vacation but afore mentioned friend cleaned it all up for me.

18. Have you ever had a crush on your brother or sister's friends?
Uh no thank god

19. Have you ever gone to a beach?
Yup, the pacific, and the Gulf of Mexico, but never when i was on the East coast.

20. Do you remember your teacher's names from primary school?
Nope

21. How good is your eyesight?
I'm blind without corrective lenses...no seriously legally blind. I hate that

22. Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
sure i guess

23. What would you say if I told you I was in love with your brother?
I don't know, your just a meme and he's a real Human boy!

24. Have you ever been out of your country?
yes but only on one side I never made it to canada...they say it is very clean...

25. Have you seen your best friend naked?
no i think it would freak him out.

26. What's the best wedding you've been to?
the one that was only a reception party.

27. Would your parents be mad if you got arrested for fighting?
uh yes very though i doubt they would find out as they live 1600 miles away

28. Where are your siblings right now?
Ohio, West Virgina, and Pennsylvania all states i don't like.

30. Do you have a Honda, Toyota or Nissan?
I had a Honda till last week now i have a Scion which is a Toyota child... you know a Scion...


31. What's the last dream you can remember?
oddly enough I was trying to get food and drink in Glasgow at 4 in the morning...I've never been to Glasgow so I had trouble knowing where to go than I remembered! Fawkes was there! I think I found him in drag...

32. Who was the last person to call you?
Brad....my bff

33. What time did you wake up this morning?
hmm 6:11, 6:20, 6:29, and finally at 6:38!

34. What are you doing this weekend?
there is a board game club i am trying to start playing with out of sheer boredom (plus it's fun) a local football game to watch, visit the dog park, shopping, lawn work, PS3, drinking alone, and possibly sushi with Sam.

35. What does the 5th text message on your phone say?
"watching wheel of fortune"

cause my friends are exciting too!

36. Do you drunk dial/txt?
nope though i was drunk dialed just last Sunday

37. What's in your back pocket?
wallet,and receipts!

No comments: