Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween thoughts and meme-ories




Something stolen from Stuart! Whom i owe a great debt. Now for a quick meme that will still give me enough time to paly some "FolkLore" on me PS3


1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
It was a movie about Tarantulas written and made in the 70's back when everything was dark and people were sure that radiation and mutant animals were going ot kill us all. It was the last time I ever went to my parents room for a nightmare, gosh I must have been 4 or 5. Also "the Birds" was pretty freaky.

2. What was your favourite Halloween Costume from childhood?
a Vampire cape my Mom made me

3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your fantasy costume be for this Halloween?
hmmm i have no idea but it would involve a full facial tattoo

4. When was the last time you went Trick or Treating?
8...9 years ago? I was taking my cousins out when they were still small

5. What's your favorite Halloween Candy?
Mars bars with the almonds!

6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
I was forced to watch something horrible, while completely powerless to move or stop it... That's really all i want to say.

7. What is your supernatural fear?
The dissolving of time and space into a shadowy nightmare that was sliding into decay and entropy.

8. What is your creepy-crawly fear?
Scorpions. and Wasps

9. What's your favorite scary Urban Legend?
uhh.. none cause they are just legends, not real like pictures of the dead stacked up like cord wood from one or another of the pointless wars that we humans do every few years.

10. Would you ever stay in a real Haunted House overnight?
Yup I'd be looking for tips on how to scare people, though I'd probably be afraid of a rat crawling across my face

11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack-o-Lantern carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
I get a bit creative, I'm trying to make a Jack-o-lantern Godzilla this year

12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
Almost none except for candles and jack-o-lanterns

13. What do you want on your Tombstone?
"I told them I wanted to be cremated"

14. What is your favourite work of horror fiction?
Almost anything by Clive Barker, That git is scary! The one that fucked with my head the most was "Imajica"

15. Who is your favourite monster?
Dragons, and Lichs

16. What horror movie gives you the most chills?
uh did you think I lied the first time?

17. Freddy versus Jason?
Jason Freddy talks to much, but i do love a good head fuck

18. Ghosts or goblins?
Goblins, ghost can only make you sad

19. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
When I was sick once in the Dorms, I had a weird out of body experience and swear I felt something pulling at my soul. Or maybe I was sick.

20. Do you believe in ghosts?
Only in that they are the residual shock waves of extreme emotion, nothing more. My dad has seen a couple, not so much me.

Night All and Have a Great Halloween!
And leave a comment! I see you lurkers!

No comments: