Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stolen Meme from the Far East

1. Where is the last place you held hands?
Hmm that would be on a walk around a lake I think with a date. Before that a bf and I used to hold hands as we drove or when we walked around my old University. I always feel bad for not doing it like I'm letting down the gays. But at the same time i don't want to get harassed while I'm having a nice time out.

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
hmm Well that's an unanswerable question, but I guess they are asking would you do anything to survive? or maybe do my skill sets allow me to work well in the military? The short answer would be yes, however the long answer is I would be more than willing to sacrifice myself for the good of my fellow troops if needed.

3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
no I had a dorm mate do that and I was always the one that had to stay up and finish watching the show. Plus they have sleep timers now.

4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Yup of course I live alone and I'm male.

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
No not my skill

6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends?
I've been known to hold a grudge,I think it lasted almost a decade. By than we, or at least I, really didn't care anymore.

7. Are you a fast typer?
hmm as long as I can see the keyboard I'm faster than most

8. Are you afraid of the dark?
NO I had a few brief fits as a child but I grew to love it.

9. Do you like someone right now?
I have a guy I am trying to like. But he's not making it easy.

10. What ended your last relationship?
immaturity, lack of direction (on his part) and... really annoying habits.

12. Do you knock on wood?
no it might alert my enemies.

13. Are you drinking anything right now?
I finished off my tea and need more now

14. Do you think you’re smart?
Smart enough to get into serious trouble yes!

15. Have you ever eaten a bug?
not as food, though I'm told they fry well

16. Do you miss someone right now?
No, There can be only one!

17. What do you want for Christmas?
Hmm First edition HP Lovecraft books, more knives from and shelves for my house

18. Do you know the muffin man?
Yes we had a thing for awhile but it didn't work out.

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
yes, and walk, and possibly drive as well.

20. Do you remember your 1st crush?
yeah he was nice. Than I found out that there were gays AND not gays

21. Have you ever flown a kite?
Yeah they are nice

22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where?
Hawaii, in February

23. Do you consider yourself successful?
hmm I'm getting there monetarily speaking, now working on people skills and a life/bed mate

24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
a mere 58

25. Have you ever asked for a horse?
like as a meal? or while running from a battle that went badly? Or maybe to chase down bank robbers in the wild west? umm no

26. Plans for tomorrow?
Tomorrow looks dull. Possibly a trip to the dog park and maybe blockbuster?

27. What did you do this past weekend?
Friday i drank with my dog, Saturday was busy first I had lunch with Brian, than we went music shopping. Right after that i went to a group that played board games. Than I drove back across the metro to work out with my friend John. than i was wiped and stayed home. Sunday I went to the dog park, went shopping made a huge meal than carted it over to my friends house had dinner with them. Came home and hung out with Ian while having a good time watching toons and blotting the brain.

28. Miss being at school right now?
i want o finish my degree without attending classes.

29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them?
except for the folks? been awhile.

30. Do you want to be single?
Hmm not really though i'd rather be single than unhappily paired

32. Who’s your hero?
Never really had one

33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
nope

34. What are you looking forward to?
Cold/Heat death of the universe is suppose to be worth waiting for.

35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be?
Hmm are they conscious? if they are conscious probably whoever is leading the field in M-theory

37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
no just some Meow Mix as a kid.

38. Can you handle the truth?
Typically I have been known to compartmentalize in an effort to over throw the current reigning personality.

39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
Yup! have them every year on St Patties Day! that and green beer, after all if your going to vomit and crap why not make it green.

40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?
Wallet, keys and phone.

No comments: