Sunday, December 30, 2007
belated christmas meme---just like my cards!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
gift bags if they are available, but usually wrapping. I'm always disapointed in the results.
2. Real tree or artificial?
Real tree if at all available.
3. When do you put up the tree?
If I put up a tree it would be the second week of December, not to early not to late
*with the cavit that I haven't actually put up a tree in years
4. When do you take the tree down?
after new years most likely
5. Do you like eggnog?
yup quite a bit
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
hmm typically money
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
that would be people under the age of 8
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
sure... that's going to happen
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
a matchbook size zen sandbox, and ugly sweaters
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
alien versus predator!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
start of November typically
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
yeah I think it's perfectly reasonable
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
ham! it scares off the muslim terrorists! oh and pie for breakfast
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
don't really care?!
17. Favorite Christmas song?
we three kings
17b. Christmas Song That, When You Hear It, Makes Your Eyes Bleed And Your Brains Start To Leak Out Your Ears, Because That Is Less Painful Than Having To Listen To That *&%^&$# Song One More Time! almost all of them at anytime.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
I don't think it is wise to name animals you might have to eat.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning. or afternoon (i'm older now)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
the weight gain
24. Favorite Christmas Tradition?
baking giving gifts
25. Outdoor decorations?
bear traps for the carolers!
Posted by Tim at 9:30 AM