Thursday, January 29, 2009

The snow in the Plains falls mostly as Ice

Had an ice storm this week in the 405 it was kind of crappy and the roads were slick as shit because of the way the first assualt came as freezing mist than rain. So most activities have been indoors. Couldn't stay home and only got to the gym yesterday for the first time, that kind of sucked but on the upside E is coming down tonight and can keep me warm! yeh! mobile heat stacks!! He's been swamped with upcoming test so it will be nice to put a face to the name for the first time in two weeks.
Not much else is going on, I get pretty down trapped in my house during snow storms. Something about the empty cold I suppose. My meals have pretty much sucked and I need to focus on them if I'm going to loose the next round of weight for my goal. Hmm not sure if I'll cook tonight or get some iranian take away. Less clean up more time with boo.

Still no decisions on vacations, I get my tax refund and am trying to decide if the coming inflation means I should spend big this year or sock it all away.


No comments: